DEPARTURE 09:30 ARRIVAL 19:00 Sümela Karaca Zigana Hamsiköy Tour
We start our journey in front of our agency at 9.30. We go through Altındere Valley and arrive Karacadağ where Sümela Monastery located. Firstly, we take photos from Viewing Platform then we leave the vehicle in car park. Afterwards 15 minutes walking we reach Sümela Monastery. After 1 hour break we set off for going to Zigana Mountain and we give break in restaurant, which is located in the middle of forest, for lunch. In this time you can eat meal and take photos. Afterwards we go to Karaca Cave. For see Karaca Cave we give 1 hour to our visitors. Then we give break for pestil- köme shopping. Then we go to Hamsiköy rice pudding. Finally, we are ending our tour in front of agency at 18.30.
The Facilities Included In The Tour:
1- Transportation with comfortable luxury vehicles during the tour.
2- Vehicle entrance to the national parks.
3- In car cartering
The Facilities Not Included In The Tour:
Museum entrance fee
Departure Time :
Trabzon(In Front Of Agency): 09.30
Zitaş Car Park(Return): 17.00
• Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers should be preferred.
• Taste Hamsiköy rice pudding.
• Taste meat, fish or regional foods.
• If you love taking photos be sure that your camera is with you.
• Do not forget buy pestil and köme.
• Wonderful places with their riot of color in autumn, white snow cover in winter and greenery view in summer.
• Sümela Monastery has historical structure.
• Karaca Cave is good for asthma
The road’s length is 250 km for total
1- Sümela Monastery
2- Zigana Mountain
3- Zitaş Holiday Village
4- Karaca Cave
5-Pestil Köme Selling Rayon
PS1: Our tour vehicles will arranged according to the number of attendee with vehicles of 15-29- 46.
PS2: Our daily tours departure time is certain.
PS3: There is no insurance for place of seat (window, hall, etc.).
PS4: It is not state the brand or model of vehicle. The agency can make change when it is necessary.
PS5: Employee in charge has right to make changes on program flow depending upon weather or road condition.